Friday, January 27, 2012

Message from Jeff Watts


I would like to welcome you all to the Watts art blog. For those of you who have inquired in the past as to why I have not posted more often over the years as social media has started to encompass more and more aspects of our lives I suppose I do not have a quick and easy response other than I guess I am a bit old fashioned and it took a bit to warm up to the idea. I tend to like to have my work as well as the work of my students do the talking for our Atelier.  I have found that I am looking forward to reaching out to all of you that have been so positive and kind in regards to my videos, teaching and works of art. I thank those of you who did reach out to me via Facebook, our website and old fashioned snail mail. As I start my venture into the world of social media I will try to stay poignant and insightful as I post my thoughts, concerns and insights into the world of art and education.  I have spent the last 25 years of my life dedicated to the pursuit of excellence in my art as well as helping others on their own personal artistic paths.  I have learned so much about the art of training and balancing the artist's life. In this biog I will attempt to share some of this insight through regular posts. Enjoy and I hope I have the chance to meet you in person someday soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments